The Britt 3954
3,229 sq ft
A unique, open-concept bungalow design that is sure to turn heads. The design was inspired by the geography of Georgian Bay. The Britt's modest and functional design will blend beautifully into any natural environment.
The total turnkey cost ranges from $975,000 CAD with a crawlspace and mid-range finishes to $1,550,000 CAD with a finished walkout basement and high-end finishes.
- Approximate footprint: 88'-5.5" - 50'-0"
- Main floor master bedroom
- Timber frame combination house
- Exposed rafter tail detailing
- Timber frame entry porch
- Open concept kitchen/dining/living area
- Timber frame great room and dining area with cathedral ceiling
- Shed dormer window open to great room below
- Timber frame screened porch
- Net Zero and Energy Star ready
- Completely customizable design
Similar House Plans
Like this plan but want some modifications?
No problem! All our timber frame house plans can be modified to meet your needs. Alternatively, work with our in-house design team to create an entirely custom design.