Our design process allows you complete flexibility and customization. Whether you are looking for something traditional, modern, or somewhere in between, our in-house design and engineering team has the experience to make your vision a reality. We can work with you to:
- Create an entirely custom timber frame house plan. Already working with an architect? No problem, we can collaborate with your appointed architect to create your custom dream home.
- Modify one of our existing house plans.
- Select a design ‘as is’ from our existing house plans.
Normerica will engineer and manufacture the timber frame material shell package from the design we have created together. The shell includes everything from the top of the foundation to the roof, ready for shingles. We offer a variety of shell customizations to suit your needs and budget.
Our in-house Construction Management Services allows us to provide you with a flexible offering of construction options. We can:
- Fully manage your build from site preparation to installing the finishes.
- Manage the construction of all or part of your timber frame shell package.
- Assist you in finding and qualifying a builder using our extensive network.
- Already have a builder? No problem, any experienced custom home builder can complete the construction of your Normerica timber frame home. An on-site technical representative is always provided to support your builder during the shell construction.
The house is exactly as we first designed it. We are very appreciative of the fine quality of both wood and craftsmanship that went into the materials delivered.
‐ R. Patrick, ON
Whether Normerica is simply supplying a timber frame shell, or fully involved in the construction of your home, we will work with you to develop a practical budget for the complete construction of your home, from labour costs to finishes.
Our Superior Timber Frame Product
Normerica has integrated the perfect blend of design excellence, precision workmanship, and modern technology. Choosing a Normerica timber frame means choosing the highest quality of home, proven to stand the test of time.
Timber Frame Craftsmanship
For the ultimate design flexibility.
40+ Years of Experience
We have stood the test of time.
Superior Energy Efficiency
We exceed building codes.
We use low-emission building materials.
All our timber is sourced sustainably.
Minimized waste with state-of-the-art systems.
Net Zero/Energy Star Compatible Building System
We are Net Zero and Energy Star ready.
Industry Leading Warranties
Our warranties are second to none.
For our innovative designs and building systems.