The Herridge 3979
1,668 sq ft
This cozy bungalow was designed for the beautiful lake vistas of Northern Ontario. Unique to the Herridge design is it's vaulted kitchen, living and dining room and its centrally located three-season room that draws you out through large bi-fold doors and extends the living space.
The total turnkey cost ranges from $650,000 CAD with a crawlspace and mid-range finishes to $1,080,000 CAD with a finished walkout basement and high-end finishes.
- Approximate footprint: 50'-11.75" - 48'-0"
- Optional 1,392 sq.ft. walkout basement with a 460 sq.ft. recreation room, 2 additional bedrooms, and 1 bathroom
- Main floor master bedroom
- Timber frame combination house
- Timber frame entry porch
- Open concept kitchen/dining/living area
- Timber frame kitchen, great room, and dining area with cathedral ceiling
- Timber frame 3-season room
- Net Zero and Energy Star ready
- Completely customizable design
Like this plan but want some modifications?
No problem! All our timber frame house plans can be modified to meet your needs. Alternatively, work with our in-house design team to create an entirely custom design.