The Killarney 2134
1,510 sq ft
Material shell package price starting at $302,000 CAD.
Please note: Our material shell package price represents approximately 30% of total construction cost. This pricing is as of April 21, 2023. With the volatility of today’s building materials market, pricing may change. For detailed timber frame home cost and budget considerations, check out Timber Frame Home Construction Costs.
We plant one tree for every 50-board foot of timber used in our houses to support global reforestation. For the Killarney 2134, we will plant 180 trees in your name. Learn more about our One Tree Planted initiative.
Please sign in to view all house plans.
Need to register? Start Here
- Approximate footprint: 44'-6" - 37'-0"
- Timber frame combination house
- Large open concept kitchen, dining room and great room
- Timber frame cathedral ceiling great room, kitchen and dining room, primary bedroom and screened porch
- 2 bedrooms on main floor
- Spacious loft with bathroom
- Spacious screened porch
- Large windows to allow for natural light
- Customizable layout to convert to 1-floor living
- 159 sq.ft. of covered porch area
- Optional basement level offers 1,220 sq.ft. of additional living space including a large family room, 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Net Zero and Energy Star ready
- Completely customizable design
- 180 trees will be planted through our One Tree Planted reforestation initiative