The Rossmore 3976
2,875 sq ft
Material shell package price starting at $541,000 CAD.
Please note: Our material shell package price represents approximately 30% of total construction cost. This pricing is as of April 21, 2023. With the volatility of today’s building materials market, pricing may change. For detailed timber frame home cost and budget considerations, check out Timber Frame Home Construction Costs.
We plant one tree for every 50-board foot of timber used in our houses to support global reforestation. For the Rossmore 3976, we will plant 336 trees in your name. Learn more about our One Tree Planted initiative.
An elegant and...
traditional house plan that offers a spacious, open concept floor plan with plenty of natural light. The vaulted great room is the centrepiece of The Rossmore, offering the perfect space for family fun and entertaining. Generous deck space, a vaulted screened porch, and an optional walkout basement provide extended outdoor living areas.
Please sign in to view all house plans.
Need to register? Start Here
- Approximate footprint (incl. screened porch): 101'-7" - 36'-9"
- Optional 2,414 sq.ft. walkout basement for another 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Main floor primary bedroom with deck
- Open concept kitchen, living, and dining room
- Spacious great room with cathedral ceiling
- Large recreation room
- Vaulted screened porch
- Spacious mudroom
- 432 sq.ft. of covered porch area
- Net Zero and Energy Star ready
- Completely customizable design
- 336 trees will be planted through our One Tree Planted reforestation initiative