The Rouge 3977
1,013 sq ft
Material shell package price starting at $238,000 CAD.
Please note: Our material shell package price represents approximately 30% of total construction cost. This pricing is as of January 11, 2023. With the volatility of today’s building materials market, pricing may change. For detailed timber frame home cost and budget considerations, check out Timber Frame Home Construction Costs.
The Rouge 3977 is a flexible house plan with lots to offer. This design has the classic, timeless timber frame look. The Rouge happily fits in lakeside, countryside, or mountain side. We think it looks as stunning in a summer setting as it does nestled in the snow. Its compact four corner footprint makes it ideal for a multitude of lot sizes – including narrower lots....
The Rouge is a full timber frame building, easily allowing for multiple layout options. A true four-season beauty.
Please sign in to view all house plans.
Need to register? Start Here
- Approximate footprint: 26'-0" - 39'-0"
- Main floor master bedroom
- Main Floor Layout 1: Master bedroom with ensuite and main floor powder room
- Main Floor Layout 2: Two Bedrooms with one main floor bathroom
- Full timber frame building
- Flexible floor plan options, as shown
- Open concept kitchen/dining/lounge
- Timber frame cathedral ceiling
- Cathedral ceiling bedrooms
- Large covered front porch
- Large windows to allow for natural light
- 315 sq.ft. of covered porch area
- Optional basement level offers 1,013 sq.ft. of additional living space including a large rec room, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Net Zero and Energy Star ready
- Completely customizable design