The Fremont 3582
3,252 sq ft
Material shell package price starting at $503,000 CAD.
Please note: Our material shell package price represents approximately 30% of total construction cost. This pricing is as of April 21, 2023. With the volatility of today’s building materials market, pricing may change. For detailed timber frame home cost and budget considerations, check out Timber Frame Home Construction Costs.
We plant one tree for every 50-board foot of timber used in our houses to support global reforestation. For the Fremont 3582, we will plant 340 trees in your name. Learn more about our One Tree Planted initiative.
Please sign in to view all house plans.
Need to register? Start Here
- Approximate footprint: 89'-5" - 48'-11"
- Main floor primary suite with vaulted timber ceiling and private deck, additional sitting area with fireplace
- Timber frame combination house
- Wrap around timber frame entry porch
- Exterior timber truss detailing
- Shed and gable dormers
- Cathedral ceiling great room
- Open concept kitchen and dining room
- Screened porch with fireplace
- 3 additional bedrooms upstairs
- Exterior access to yard storage room on lower level
- 764 sq.ft. of covered porch
- Optional basement level offers 1,220 sq.ft. of additional living space including a large family room, 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Net Zero and Energy Star ready
- Completely customizable design
- 340 trees will be planted through our One Tree Planted reforestation initiative