The Ranger 3575
2,030 sq ft
Material shell package price starting at $407,000 CAD.
Please note: Our material shell package price represents approximately 30% of total construction cost. This pricing is as of January 11, 2023. With the volatility of today’s building materials market, pricing may change. For detailed timber frame home cost and budget considerations, check out Timber Frame Home Construction Costs.
The Ranger was designed with a nod to nostalgic cottaging. It draws inspiration from the classic cottages and camps of northern Ontario that often consisted of multiple buildings – a main cottage for family meals and lounging, and variety of separate sleeping cabins. In a modern spin, the Ranger features two buildings: a main cottage and an attached ‘cabin’ serving...
as the ultimate master suite. The main building has an efficient open concept living room/kitchen/dining room, and a centrally located screened in porch. The cathedral timber frame ceiling in the living room allows for a show stopping fireplace and large windows to capture the views. A loft with a generous bedroom and bathroom is tucked above the kitchen and dining room. The master suite ‘cabin’ provides a private getaway located a few steps from the main building through a covered porch. An optional basement adds two additional bedrooms, a recreation room, and a full bathroom.
Please sign in to view all house plans.
Need to register? Start Here
- Approximate footprint: 67'-7" - 37'-8"
- Main floor master bedroom
- Timber frame combination
- Extender gable overhand with timber detailing
- Shed dormer
- Timber frame screened porch
- Wrap around porch
- Cathedral ceiling great room
- Open concept kitchen and dining room
- Covered breezeway to master bedroom pod with bath
- 563 sq.ft. of covered porch area
- Optional basement level offers 1,048 sq.ft. of additional living space for living room, 2 bedrooms, full bath and mechanical room
- Net Zero and Energy Star ready
- Completely customizable design