The Redstone 3975
1,649 sq ft
Material shell package price starting at $361,000 CAD.
Please note: Our material shell package price represents approximately 30% of total construction cost. This pricing is as of April 21, 2023. With the volatility of today’s building materials market, pricing may change. For detailed timber frame home cost and budget considerations, check out Timber Frame Home Construction Costs.
We plant one tree for every 50-board foot of timber used in our houses to support global reforestation. For the Redstone 3975, we will plant 241 trees in your name. Learn more about our One Tree Planted initiative.
The Redstone is a...
popular design with our clients. It lends itself well to either a traditional or modern aesthetic. The efficient open layout maximizes views from all the rooms. The multiple walkouts to a large deck, patio, and screened porch work to bring the outdoors in.
- Approximate footprint (incl. screened porch): 65'-11" - 34'-0"
- Optional 1649 sq.ft. walkout basement for another 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Timber frame combination house
- Main floor primary bedroom with ensuite, cathedral ceiling, and walkout to deck
- Open concept kitchen, dining, and living room with cathedral ceiling
- Spacious screened porch
- Multiple walkouts to large outdoor deck and patio
- Covered entry porch
- 484 sq.ft. of covered porch area
- Net Zero and Energy Star ready
- Completely customizable design
- 241 trees will be planted through our One Tree Planted reforestation initiative